Okines Community House offers a range of facilities and services for people in our local community:
- Community Internet Access
- Print, Photocopy and Fax
- Venue Hire for Service Providers
- Meeting Room Hire for Community Groups
- Assistance with Job Applications
- Grant Application Assistance
- Parent Resource Library (lending toys, books and equipment)
- Community Garden
- Food Co-op
Information and Referral
Our centre provides information on local community services and we have a range of information available on support services available to community members.
If you have any needs or questions that you would like assistance with, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We can also offer assistance to Health Care Card holders with applying for loans under the NIL$ (No Interest Loans) Scheme, which can provide interest-free loans for the purchase of essential household items such as washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, car repairs, school books or other necessary purchases.