The NIL$ Network of Tasmania provides interest-free loans of up to $1200 for essential household items, such as fridges, washing machines, beds and hot water systems.
NIL$ is also now available for :
- car registration
- car repairs and car tyres
- computers (no restrictions)
- dentures and orthodontic treatment
- household repairs and maintenance
- school trips
- carpets and curtains (restrictions apply)
You must have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pension Card to be eligible.
If you’re interested in finding out more about NIL$, phone 1300 301 650 or pick up a brochure at the Okines office.